Dominic Hill work for you and not the tax man
Our team provide personal tax services ranging from a simple Tax Return for someone who is retired who has a part-time job, through to clients with many different sources of income from the UK as well as overseas.
We are authorised to file client Tax Returns direct to the HM Revenue Customs and to retrieve client information from their website.
Please note: If you fail to submit a personal Tax Return this could result in you paying penalties, surcharges and interest to HMRC.If
You may need to submit a Tax Return if you are:
• Self employed;
• A higher rate tax payer;
• A Company Director;
• Receiving buy to let income or rent or income from land or property in the UK;
• In receipt of capital gains or losses;
• Receiving or have received untaxed income;
• Receiving foreign income, even if you are not normally resident in the UK;
• In receipt of any other income.
Our clients never have to worry about filing their Tax Returns, because we deal with this for them, taking the time you spend, worries and potential pitfalls away. We offer a friendly service where we submit Tax Returns for our client direct into HMRC online internet gateway.
Good reasons to choose our Personal Tax services:
- Tax affairs take up time and are often confusing
- It’s easy to make a mistake when completing tax documents and this could result in more tax for you to pay
- We have a dedicated Personal Tax team to help you
- Our tax team can help you complete your Personal Tax Return and once we have your approval, we can submit this for you
- We suggest ways for you to SAVE TAX – we work for you – not HMRC
- Our team will advise you of your tax liability – no nasty surprises at the last moment
- We tell you when payments are due – you will be ready in advance
- We will inform you of relevant tax matters that could affect you throughout the year
- Our Personal Tax service normally includes all the above for a fixed annual fee
Call our personal tax team on 01323 649509 to arrange a free meeting where we can identify your specific requirements and provide a fixed fee quote based on your circumstances.
Remember, failure to complete a personal Tax Return if required could result in penalties, surcharges and interest from HMRC.
They say that there are only two certainties in life - death and taxes.
There are plenty of taxes to choose from so here are a few that we can help you with:
- Income Tax
- National Insurance
- CIS - Construction Industry Scheme
- Auto enrolment
- Value Added Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Import Duty
There are two real issues: One: It’s not what you make it’s what you get to keep. Two: The hidden taxes are the fines, penalties and late interest that occur when you make a mistake. We work for you and not the taxman. We help you to avoid the fines, penalties and late interest that occur when you make a mistake.
To arrange a free, no obligation consultation, get in touch today. Free all day parking, next to our offices in Eastbourne.
Please call 01323 649509
Or complete our contact form for a call back from one of our team.
We do not outsource our work
We are a training employer and we develop local talent
We provide training to those leaving higher education