Peter D HillDirector
- Peter D Hill FCA Cert PFS founded the business in 1992.
- He developed the firm from his 1 bedroom flat to a team of Chartered Accountants providing accountancy services, training and employment to the local community.
- Peter puts the human client first, helping them to plan their business journey through tax, cashflow and staffing issues. He helps people to expand and thrive using common sense and low jargon.
- Peter practices Tai Chi Chuan and plays trumpet and the saxophone. Peter enjoys a pint of real ale and likes fast cars.
- Mark Underdown FCCA has been a director for many years.
- Mark manages the team and makes sure that we stay technically up to date from the top down.
- He is the training director and helps people to fulfill their career.
- Mark has significant experience in international business and taxation.
- Given his technical expertise he is the go to person for corporate and personal tax, VAT and general tax planning.
- He is a football and gaming fan.
- Claire Johnson ACA MAAT joined Dominic Hill in 2019.
- She is responsible for managing a wide range of clients as well as a full team in accounts and bookkeeping.
- Claire manages looks after a wide range of clients including Corporations and Community Interest Companies.
- Career Highlight: Being invited to take up a directorship of the firm in 2021.
- Claire`s interests include international travel and anything Disney!
Natalie RidleyClient Manager
- Natalie is a senior manager and qualified FCCA in 2006
- Has worked with Dominic Hill since 2008
- Manages a portfolio of small to medium size businesses and personal tax cases.
- Interests include watching Motor sports – Speedway Rallycross and visiting Steam fairs and classic car shows. Spending time with my family, cycling and walking.
Katy VeeversClient Manager
- Qualified AAT in 2011
- 11 years experience in accountancy practices and has been with us since 2017
- Katy is our expert on accountancy software Xero.
- Manages a portfolio of medium size businesses and personal tax cases.
- Interests outside of work are trying to find time for the gym, reading and rubbish reality TV!
Stefanie ReedClient Manager
- Qualifications in Payroll & Bookkeeping.
- Most of the time Stefanie manages small sole traders and personal Tax.
- She has worked with Dominic Hill since April 2014.
- Stef is a friendly face for small clients with a no jargon approach.
- Interests Card making and Embroidery and involvement with the youth section at Eastbourne Borough Football Club.
George MayburyPractice Manager
- Chartered Certified Accountant.
- George is the go-to man for fixing any problems.
- George heads up the payroll team but also manages the rest of the team and office.
- Areas of expertise: Cryptocurrency, Automating Business Processes.
- Career Highlight: Scoring a bicycle kick for his Sunday league team.
We do not outsource our work
We are a training employer and we develop local talent
We provide training to those leaving higher education